Mobile App Virtual Assistant
- Available in USAA app and on their website
- Automated Assistant available in USAA mobile app
- USAA's virtual assistant, launched in March of 2013, now averages 20,000 interactions per week with most of those questions coming in the written form rather than asked out loud.
- Uses Nina artificial intelligence (AI) technology, supplied by Nuance Communications.
- It will provide immediate online support and answers to USAA’s member’s “most critical needs”, says Nuance, such as activating cards, changing a PIN, adding travel notifications, and reporting lost or stolen cards.